Sunday, June 12, 2011

snap happy 022;





There's tons of plants/artefacts/symbols around this house. I always feel like I'm on holiday in certain areas! | Soggy cereal to start the day | Gorgeous rainy sunset outside the window. I didn't realise there was a man riding his bicycle til I put the camera down and he gave me a concerned look. Woops! | The rain and sun combo was gorgeous. The light was bouncing off everything | Let there be light | Me being a cool kid | Gotta love a cheeky blueberry muffin before dinner | Ignoring my to do list with a nice episode of River Cottage | To buy list for Thursday. Got a feeling I'll take too much :/

I'm just going to be super British for a moment and discuss the weather. How the bloody hell has the weather changed so dramatically within a few days?! Just look at last week's post! Ugh, it doesn't half annoy me. Am I the only one that feels more productive/motivated when the sun is shining?! I swear to God I've got S.A.D! For me, today will be spent partly entertaining my Father/pretending to listen to him whilst I read The Sunday Times supplements before heading to spend the evening with L to celebrate another month of being together. It's now less than a month til our first official going-it-alone holiday; we've already had the opportunity to see New York and Berlin together. I really hope it's going to be amazing. To be honest, anywhere is better than here right now. I know that by living in a seaside town I'm pretty much a target for annoying tourists but seriously, please go home people! FYI: THE ROAD IS NOT A PAVEMENT. #rantover

Thanks for all your lovely comments on my VLOG the other day. I love how people were saying I sound how I type! You know you got the real deal, eh?! I've got a bacon sandwich calling my name right now (well, it's actually my mother shouting about it but still...) so I'm gunna have to keep this short and sweet. I'll be back tomorrow with H is for Happy. Until then, have a lovely end to the week!



P.S The SW blogget meetup is not far away! I've sent out final detail emails to those that have shown interested. If you're also interested, please give me an email at: rebeccaalicestevenson@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment