Caught a bit of Wall-e on the tellybox. It's not a favourite but there are some cute moments | Did a painting of my team and blogged about it HERE. It just screams 'artistic flare' | My paints | Came back upstairs to find this big ass message on the comp. It flashes and changes colour and everything! Kudos to Luke's brother for coming up with such an original message. You can make your own one HERE | Obligatory photo of Robbie. He loves all his fans on here and would give you fish breath kisses if he could | I had nothing to rest on whilst taking photos of the birdies so the snaps are a bit blurred :/ This one is a Goldfinch! Bill Oddie, eat your heart out | Horrendously bad quality but I couldn't help but laugh at the bird's SWAG and what-the-fuck-are-you-taking-photos-of-me-for attitude | Julie's roses | Robbie is just too cute to not photograph! |Mr Hayfever Eyes and I - looking bloody rough! | Ate a punnet of strawberries in the summer sunshine | A little picnic in the garden | Ate my weight in chargrilled meat at a spontaneous BBQ in the garden | I bloody love apples, I do | Highly photogenic... | We played a few rounds of Boggle in the sun. We spent about ten minutes pissing ourselves after finding the word 'queef' on the board | Mamabear dicking around in a mask, haha | Enjoying a lolly in the sun | Daisies - check out the gnome chillin' in the background | My sister 'revising' with her eyes shut...She woke up today with a painful sunburnt back LOLZ!
•••
Oh British summer, why must you be so god damn temperamental?! It's been a contradictory week of hiding inside with a good documentary to dozing around in the sunshine. This week has been a lovely one, yet again. I've been scheming for the future, indulging in lazy moments in the garden and starting to teach Luke and I French for the second time. I used to be super fluent in French before my cock headed fuck face of a teacher decided to ruin my confidence, and at the time, my passion for the language. Au revoir monsieur dickhead; Bonjour moi! I may present this new found passion within a future Live Fast Die Fun post, you never know. The sun has had his hat on a considerable lot lately - maybe he's worked out how to work one as good as Jazmine? I've been trying to embrace the rays and get my milky white limbs in it as much as possible because I don't wish to burn to a crisp when I go to Greece in 5 weeks time. 5 weeks bladdy time! Ugh, I can taste the Stifado as we speak. I had the most perfect day this week. Luke and I nommed a mega yum picnic before washing it down with, my new favourite drink, apple and raspberry sparkling water. We dozed in the sun, played board games, attempted to play bowls without killing each other and nommed a massively meaty BBQ in the evening under the dreamy sunset. I love Summer and I bloody love a good clichéd Summer's day! A big hello to readers both new and old. I've added so many new blogs to my dash of late so feel free to throw even more my way. I'm not entirely sure what this coming week brings for me as of yet but I'm sure it'll be eventful as per usual. Anyway, I'll leave this short and sweet...I'll be back tomorrow with my weekly dose of happy. Until then, hold your horses.
•••
















No comments:
Post a Comment