Monday, June 6, 2011

h is for happy: week 39

Hello ladies and gents, welcome to this week's dose of happiness! For those of you that aren't aware, my 'H is for Happy' series documents all the things in life that put a smile on my face. I love how these posts also chart the different seasons. It seems like only yesterday I was posting about how much I love autumnal cosiness and a nice cup of tea. I'm a Summer baby, therefore, I'm absolutely at my best when the sun puts his hat on and the pale ones amongst us are rocking that lobster look. The list of things that make me smile about Summer really is quite endless so I hope my love affair with it doesn't end too soon. I've been enjoying the joys of documentaries, bare legs and dresses that fit perfectly today. Luke's wanting to watch some nerdy gamers conference tonight so no doubt I'll be getting rather tweet happy! Enjoy the start of your week and I'll be back on Wednesday. Au revoir!

191-195;



 all images courtesy of: weheartit unless otherwise linked
By writing my blog address on the images I am in NO way taking credit for them or the idea of this list. All credit goes to their respective authors. 
It's merely to protect my little 'H is for Happy' series.

No comments:

Post a Comment