(all found via Tumblr)
1. canary yellow
2. blue skies
3. sensory images
4. summer breeze
5. diy fans
6. bare skin
7. happy playlists
8. country walks
9. dresses everyday
10. sweet dreams
11. beautiful sunsets
12. crafty hands
13. freckled noses
14. fresh perspectives
15. painted nails
16. warm sentiments
17. polka dot shorts
18. countdowns
19. paper and pen
20. the great outdoors
21. the glut of fresh fruit
22. Greek dreams
23. glorious smells
24. coral nails
25. guilty pleasures
26. foreign tongues
27. going barefoot
28. turquoise
29. cold cider
30. film camera lust
31. blonde beachy locks
32. singalong worthy tunes
33. pretty perfumes
34. moisturised skin
35. movie nights
36. the smell of suntan lotion
37. nose kisses
38. birthday anticipation
39. the future
40. cosy bedsheets
41. sentiment and nostalgia
42. thinking of the beach
43. beautiful photographs
44. the sounds of the sea
45. good reads
46. friendly exchanges
47. birdsong
48. feline company
49. planning
50. text heavy journals
•••
This list was extremely therapeutic to write; it's nice to think of all the things around you and how they're affecting your life/inspiring your way of thinking. Summer itself is a season that heavily inspires me. I'm a July baby so my loyalties lie with the sun and the frivolity that it brings. I'm so ready for my holiday right now. As terrible as it sounds, I can't wait to run away from reality for a week of relaxation in my polka dot shorts. If I close my eyes real good I can smell the Stifado cooking and feel the sunshine on my skin. I'm also pretty excited for my birthday right now. I've made no plans whatsoever so far so I should probably sort that! I have, however, made quite a lovely wishlist. Luke is the only person buying me presents this year so he fucking better get me some nice ones. I'm kidding....
The next South West Blogger Meet is going to take place in the city of Bristol on August 12th! This is more than likely the definitive date so if you need to book things off and look at trains, do so now! The details are still in the early stages at the moment so your ideas are extremely welcome. Would you prefer just a day/evening meet or would you like a good old Blogger knees up too? We are open to your ideas. To register your interest please email me AND Lyzi (:
Email us at: rebeccaalicestevenson@googlemail.com AND beinglittle@hotmail.co.uk




No comments:
Post a Comment