Wednesday, June 15, 2011

my life in lists #1: If I had a £ every time I...

Dear lord, I'm having one of those days! I'm afraid there's no 'Live Fast Die Fun' post this week because everything keeps bloody going wrong. I've always been horrendously clumsy. I get myself in a muddle, like old ladies do, and fall over every object imaginable. Last night my camera decided to sneakily show me my photos once and then decided I didn't deserve to see them again and now won't let me view them at all. What's up with that?! Then this morning I found myself locked in the house for the second time in a week leading me to climb out the back of the house and through the garage to my driving lesson. I then stalled twice whilst driving (but kicked the shit out of bay parking may I add!) To make matters worse, someones decided to jump off a bridge in front of an oncoming train near my local station so the trains are up the swanny. Here's hoping that they'll be fine for tomorrow! Furthermore, my phone has decided to not let me send or receive anything. All of this has led me to crawl back into bed and refuse to comply with the rest of the day.

Obviously, I've not just come here to rant! I thought in the place of this week's LFDF, I could showcase a little project I've been journaling for a while now. If you know me well enough you'll know I bloody love a good list. In fact, I'd go as far as saying writing things in list form is one of my favourite past times. Sad Act! Therefore, I thought I'd share my paper listography with you. If you haven't been living under a rock all your life, you'll know of the awesome listography site and books where you can share favourite things/memories and aspirations through list form. A while back, I decided to create one of my own but in journal form. I list about whatever takes my fancy - from places I hope to visit to wishes I hold; from things I've learnt to things that are currently inspiring me. You may have also seen something similar over at hula seventy. She's a lady that loves to list just as much as I do. Let me know if this is a feature that you'd like to see again! 


 I thought I'd start of with 'If I had a £ for every time I....'

#1: read a facebook status that made me want to punch the person in the face I hope I'm not the only one that suffers from faceyb rage! Some idiots really are unbearable. I feel a cull coming on.

#2: had to listen to the 'my..haven't you grown' speech at family gatherings Yes, I have fecking grown. The last time you saw me I was 7 years old you nutjob.

#3: wished that Hogwarts was real Oh come on, don't try and pretend you haven't thought about it extensively too?!

#4: swore like a trooper It's not big, it's not clever but I've got a mouth like a sewer and I pepper every other sentence with a naughty word. Sue me!

#5: spoke in an old lady voice when conversing with the team Do you and your best friends have your own language/own way of speaking? 'Cause for some reason my best friends and I can't NOT talk to one another in old lady voices :/ We don't even realise most the time. Worrying!

#6: put some embarassing music on full blast and danced in the mirror when everyone went out Don't judge, okay?! I'm a born self-entertainer. 


There you have it. I have a billion more lists journalled/in my head if anyone wanted to see anything like this again! In the meantime, I'm gunna get myself sorted for the SW meetup which is...Oh, TOMORROW! See you Friday for non-sensical fun (:

No comments:

Post a Comment