Monday, June 6, 2011

Instagram, Overload.

Since my new phone, I have an obsession with instagram. I've avoided words with friends, plants vs zombies, angry birds, and whatever else people are obsessed with. During babycake feedings, it has replaced facebook. Here are some (most) of the photos I've taken so far.... (watch out: there's a ton) mostly of Marlowe (OBVIOUSLY).



teasing a dog. midnight snack. super dog. tiny garden. love. love. first mango of the season.  birdie mobile. chickpea pot pie (recipe soon!).

grandmother's necklace. tiny reader. first instagram picture. early morning walk. late evening with three loves. snuggle session. dreamer. no sleep morning. first attempt at finger foods.


rocking barley & birch &owl jammies to bed. #teameric. nothing. puppy love. puppy love x two. visiting eric's new shop!. early morning smooches to make up for rough nights. pool season. greetings from florida.

Do you have instagram? Find me: ohdeardrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment