Sunday, May 1, 2011

snap happy #16: my week in photos




Epic bedhead | My best friends singing 'Ain't No Sunshine' on the karaoke. Contrary to popular belief, they aren't homosexuals | Our lunch for the royal wedding - complete with cake stand! | Sneak peek of my new lipstick. I loooove it. Although, this photo kinda looks like some disgusting illness if you only glance at it, haha. Just me?! | My No7 giveaway goodies from the giveaway I won over at Gem Fatale. Eep, I'm still so amazingly overwhelmed by it. No doubt I'll do a review soon or something if you're interested?! | At the street party with Anna and Aaz. This photo has disgusted me to the core. I NEED MY ROOTS DOING SO BAD | You can kinda see me in this - the lanky one in the plum cardi! We won this tug of war ;) BOOM | This tweet pretty much summed up my mood(s) | This is what I'm doing today - feeling sorry for myself, skyping Luke, not brushing my hair.

I have a billion other photos to show you from my week but I am reliant on people whacking them up on Facebook! Boo hiss. This week has been quite nice really! I've just been learning to get back into the swing of things and enjoy myself in the process. I went on my first night out in....ummm, months?! It was absolutely hilarious. I absolutely adored the Royal Wedding. I didn't think I'd find it as overwhelming as I did :/ I watched it from the comfort of my living room then went out with my two best mates from school for an all day drinking session. It ended at 3am with a rendition of The Wurzels' 'Combine Harvester' and a kebab. Ugh, don't you just hate waking up knowing you've eaten one?! I'm having a mega lazy day today because I am only feeling the brunt of the hangover now. Hello to all my new followers by the way. Pleased to meet you, I'm Bee :) Anyway, I'm off to go catch up on blogs and Skype my gorgeous man. Have a lovely end to your week!

go check out my goals post from earlier today HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment