Sunday, May 1, 2011

monthly summary: may

I swear life is passing me by at light speed. It's May, already. This year is flying by. Thankfully, I've got my goals to ensure that I make the most of it but first, let's discuss April. April left its showers at the door and in turn allowed the sun to parade around for a very long time. I cannot thank it enough! I don't know about you guys but if there's sun I'm likely to be happier/willing to leave my bed. April was very kind to me. I spent a lot of time chilling out, enjoying the simple things in life and being   eternally grateful for the time I got to spend with my beautiful man. Pass the sick buckets, I know. April did see me leave my stable job but do you know what...I'm so so happy that I did! I think I definitely made the most of my month. I read, got creative, educated myself and caught up with all my old friends. I laughed and I lived. What more could I ask for?! My goals show that I had little care for being strict with myself. I wanted to feel free. Here's how I did with my April goals:
  • Pay off my holiday completely - save £150
  • Spend quality time with Luke and get snap happy!
  • Meet up with friends & catch up
  • Be strict with a skincare regime
  • Stop snacking for the hell of it
My goals for May are pretty self-explanatory. I want to accomplish the things that need doing, aka new job, but I also want to shove a little creativity in there! I'm already reading a new book, Moab Is My Washpot, and I already have money saved away so I think I'm going to do pretty well this month. Of course, I'm still doing my 101 goals in 1001 days. Go click the tab and check up on my progress. I think I'm doing pretty well ;)
  • finish another book 
  • find a new job
  • meet up with friends
  • save £150
  • learn a new skill / brush up on an old one 
May doesn't really hold much for me at this current moment in time. I'll just be spending time with Luke when he gets home, celebrating a couple of birthdays and hopefully finding a new job! Sometimes, it's nice to have a 'free' month. Don't you agree? I hope it's a good month for myself and for all my readers! Have you got any plans? Any new goals? Let me know. If you're struggling to meet your goals you can always go back and read my 'How to get off your arse and meet your goals' post HERE. I'll be back later on with this weeks Snap Happy post! Have a lovely Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment