Sunday, May 8, 2011

snap happy 017


me and two of my besties VERY drunk | a compilation of myself drunk - i love the third photo in (: | UGH, i hate my hair but LMAO at aaz. he couldn't see the screen so he nicked my glasses | Nice birdseye shot of my roots haha. i just love their faces | chilling out watching 'harry brown' - something i won't bother to do again

Hello everyone! I'm so so sorry for being an absolute fail whale on the blogging front this week. If I'm honest, I just having been 'feeling it'. I needed to take time out to just experience nothing and then I experienced a few things which kind of bummed me out. It's been a strange strange week. That's probably why I have bugger all photos to show you too. I'm very sorry about that. I'm going to dedicate next week to little Viva over here because she needs better things! Thanks so much for sticking around whilst I had a little break! I went out with my mates again on Friday to watch one of my best friend's play. I was dancing around like a little pixie - probably something to do with the vodka soaked Haribo that a bearded stranger offered us. We then hit up the club and witnessed some of the most terrible sights you have probably ever seen. No one needs to witness extreme humping. Ever.

I'm currently 'embracing' the job hunt. There's either no jobs suitable to my qualifications/skills or the jobs that may be okay aren't accessible by public transport. Fecking hell. I had the worst job interview ever earlier this week. It was the sort of interview where you want to tell the interviewer to stick their job up their arse. Anyone else had them? Anyway, I walked home furiously and then vommed on the pavement. I'm so classy. It's kinda wrecked my confidence again. I'm off to my Father Bear's soon. If my sister bloody hurries up. Her ability to drag out the process of getting ready is astounding. It really is. Anyway, I shall leave it there. I'll be back tomorrow with another installment of 'H is for Happy' and next week will be a better week over here at Viva! Keep smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment