Monday, May 2, 2011

h is for happy: week 34

Hello ladies and gents, welcome to a new look 'H is for Happy'. I'd been unhappy with the layout for some time so I actually decided to get off my arse and do something about it! What do you think? I'm quite liking it - looks a lot tidier. I hope you've all got lots to be happy about this week! This week holds a driving lesson and job interview for me. Wish me luck ;) I'm just counting down the days now til I'm out of a long distance relationship. BLOODY HURRY UP. I'm probably one of the most impatient people in the world. I'll try and get round to sorting out that vlog this week my lovelies and wack it up on Friday. Don't hold me to that! Haha. What's making you happy this week? Let me know! 

166-170;


Are you agreeing with this week's choices? Do you like the new layout? Don't you just hate multiple questions at the end of a post? HA! Have a lovely week ladies and gents! I'll be back on Wednesday with another 'vivahearts'. Until then, keep smiling ;)

 all images courtesy of: weheartit
By writing my blog address on the images I am in NO way taking credit for them or the idea of this list. All credit goes to their respective authors. 
It's merely to protect my little 'H is for Happy' series.

No comments:

Post a Comment