This little babycakes is growing up quick. Monster speed. She's more fun than ever before-- I've been looking forward to this new little stage in her--- where you can see her little personality really begin to shine through. Stubborn, strong willed, and a little ridiculous. Slowly she's leaving babyhood and developing into a little character all her own. Mostly happy and content, sometimes aggressive and frustrated, always amazing. She grunts for attention and blows raspberries in the air. She loves slobbering mama's cheeks and lips in big wet slimy kisses. She is still really and truly addicted to boobs. I must pull them out 30+ times a day (hardly an exaggeration). Loving on the occasional mango or occasional apple-kale puree. Loving swim time and bath time. Hating sleep 98% of the time (she really is her mother's daughter). Loves play time. Only crawls to find something an object to grab for standing. Loves puppies and yelling at them for their attention. Full of drool and smiles. She's amazing little girl. I already miss every moment passed, but I am looking forward to so much more. Happy eight months, babycakes.
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment