17-24/04
Good morning ladies and gents! How are we all? I'm feeling good today. The sun is shining and I'm spending my boyfriend's last day with him before he ventures back to uni. We've got fully addicted to The Walking Dead at the moment. Anyone else watching it? I think it's my third favourite show to Dexter and Californication. Christ, I'm being exciting this morning aren't I?! I hope you enjoy this weeks photos! I love doing these 'Snap Happy' posts. I need some ideas for my Friday feature so please comment away :) Keep smiling kids and I'll be back tomorrow for another post.
My sisters, Soph and Amy, on the swing in the woods | Chilling out with my book on a lazy afternoon | Nice bit of smoked salmon for supper | Charles wearing his sombrero in the sunshine. Yes, my cat has his own cat-sized sombrero. Jealous?! | Nice ice cold drink in the sun | Luke the Mexican. Don't you just love his gardening attire? Dear God. | Royal Crescent, Bath. I loooove old buildings | Luke getting friendly with a pig | A subtle nod to the outfit post | Quaint little tunnels | Cake and coffee stop to sober us up | Modelling coffee | Thatchers Somerset Cider - the drink of winners | Molly and my sister, Amy. | Bath Abbey and the beautiful Pump Room. Nice and posh ;) | Small little alleyways with a range of shops on and swooping roads aligned with gorgeous houses | Cupface. Hello terrible roots! | Picnic in the garden | My sexy ice lolly tache | Attack of the ice lolly. Yes, I'm well mature! | Orange poppies | Luke and I. One day he'll actually pose nicely | Charles sunbathing. He doesn't actually know how to pose any other way. That's why all his photos look the same HAH. Mega Lolz at Luke's 'Oh shit this ice lolly is cold' face. Shoulda used Sensodyne my boy! | Tache again.








No comments:
Post a Comment