Friday, April 8, 2011

Snap Happy 013

Good morning dears, Im currently sat wearing a rather fashionable towel turban on my head as I type this ;) Oh, you get all the glamour over here at Viva! I'm in, surprisingly, high spirits today as I believe the problems I've been experiencing of late should be melting away as of this evening. I'll have more on said problems in a 'Quick Thought' post down the line I'm sure! Anyway, enough of all that. I'm currently at Luke's enjoying a lovely weekend with him in the sunshine. THE SUN! Ooof, we've had little walks and everything and I'm even wearing shorts today. It's amazing just how much the weather can change your attitude and enthusiasm for life, dontcha think?! Thank you for all your lovely comments of late; you truly are beautiful people! Here's a few snaps I've taken this week. Yes, as you can see, the boyfriend has dragged me into the terrible world of xboxing. Admittedly, Rockband is as far as I will go right now! It's much better than my previous status of 'XBOX WIDOW'. Any of you suffering from the same thing? I think we should all unite. Have a lovely weekend whatever you choose to do with it. I'm going to an all day drinking/betting session for the Grand National this weekend - hello drunken mess by 10am! Keep smiling ladies and gents.




 Rockband fun - hello orb on the snap of me! | Stole the boyfriend's socks | Robbie and I. He wouldn't stay still for the camera! | The pond in the sunshine | Luke in the wendy house. He finds it impossible to not pose like an idiot | Accidental sunset tree snap | Luke and I | The lemon tree has grown the most perfect lemons. Vod with ice and a slice anyone?! | I think we look pretty hardcore right here - hello flu-infested Bee eyebags! | Shit was about to go down so I thought I'd capture it on camera. Is it still classified as happy slapping if they're cats?! | Photos from the cemetery | Charles hiding in the grass looking like a pretty boy.

There you have it! I'll be back sometime soon :) Have a good weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment