Hello my dears, I'm sorry that this isn't really a substantial post but I'm having a few troubles in my personal life at the moment. I'm just finding things a little too much to bear at the moment but I'll be fine! I've also contracted the world's worst cold - hello sexy streaming nose ;) In a weak attempt to get rid of said cold I'm having a night in with a box of tissues, couple of paracetomol and a face like a slapped ass. I've got about a gazillion blogs to catch up on so hopefully they'll give me the enthusiasm to find my lust for life again.
I wanted to get a post up tonight for two reasons.
1) I didn't want you all to think I'd jumped ship and abandoned little Viva
2) Tomorrow is a very significant day
(My Grandad and my beautiful brother Sam)
Tomorrow will mark the second anniversary of my Grandad's passing. I still can't quite believe it happened to be honest. He was the most hilarious kind hearted old Somerset born and bred bumpkin you can ever imagine. He passed away at a few minutes after midnight. Coincidentally, he passed away on what would've been my brother's 18th birthday. My brother died aged just 10 days due to heart problems. I took great comfort in the fact that Grandad was going to be able to celebrate Sam's special birthday with him - I hope he bought him a pint! In note of all this, I'll be spending tomorrow down at the cemetery. I wish all of you could see it. It's the epitome of joy - and that's not even sarcasm! It's deep in the countryside surrounded by singing birds and bleating sheep and is the most tranquil place on earth. I won't feel solemn or melancholy. I'll probably be feeling enlightened and comforted. The two of them always send signs my way to let me know that there's loved ones up there looking out for me. They usually take the form of robins. I'm sure this may sound perfectly insane/coicidental to some but I honestly believe that they're still looking down on me keeping tabs.
I'm sure none of this rambling makes any sense but I'm having to stop every second to wipe my nose. Yes, I'm just THAT sexy. I'm gunna go and rest now! I'll be back on Friday for another Snap Happy :) Hopefully things shall be resolved by then! Keep smiling.

No comments:
Post a Comment