First of all, I wrote a little guest posty post over at the Barley & Birch blog. If you're interested I suggest you check it out! :) Just some ramblings about my thoughts on the lovely and advanced Marlowe standing.
Second, have you heard about all the awesome things Barley & Birch are doing over in Haiti? No? Then go check it out. Seriously, it's friggen amazing. I love Kyle, she really is doing some awesome things for our world. &She in the middle of her last and final round of finals EVER. Wish her some major luck (not that she'll need it) and send some good positive vibes her way! :)
The following week you can look forward to a HUGE picture post (and recipes/words too) with tons of meals prepared throughout the week. Next time/one time I would like to document every meal and do a post like this more frequently.
Second, have you heard about all the awesome things Barley & Birch are doing over in Haiti? No? Then go check it out. Seriously, it's friggen amazing. I love Kyle, she really is doing some awesome things for our world. &She in the middle of her last and final round of finals EVER. Wish her some major luck (not that she'll need it) and send some good positive vibes her way! :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diet Water
For tomorrow's *Diet Water* we will be doing something a little new.... having recipe guest post! It's a delicious one too. As soon as I make my next trip to Whole Foods I will be trying this one out myself for sure.... but even without trying it you can tell it's going to be amazingly delicious. We wont have guest posters on a regular basis... but if you do have a recipe you'd like to share with the readers of ohdeardrea, contact me &we can make something happen :) The only catch: It must be vegan-friendly or easily veganized :)The following week you can look forward to a HUGE picture post (and recipes/words too) with tons of meals prepared throughout the week. Next time/one time I would like to document every meal and do a post like this more frequently.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marlowe's Father
I know it's only Thursday, but I hope everyone's got some awesome weekend plans. I am not exactly looking forward to this one. Marlowe's father will be in town again. &even though the last time he was here it went really well.... this time around the tensions are a bit high, the trust is a bit low, and mediation is Monday. Eeek. I'm sure (I hope) everything will go fine in mediation, &I'm thinking strong happy thoughts, but if you get a chance, maybe send some positive thoughts my way on Monday <3--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goodbye To A Friend
Welp, my friend Fabian is a jerk and moves to Atlanta today. Yep, before he was just a few blocks north, and now he will be 9 hours north. But, that is life... things change, people move on, yada yada. I'm sure I'll see him sooner rather then later though... I better otherwise he is going to see some Colombian rage come out of me (*HINT*). We had a little goodbye dinner for him last saturday at pizzeria. &a little drinking gathering after, but Marlowe and I missed out on that. Here are a few pictures from pizzeria:
look at some of the faces on these goons. jeez jerks.
I'll miss your bald head, your laugh, and the way you point and go "HAHA!" I'll see you soon ya jerk. Don't forget to vote for my clog blog while living the good life. &Yes, I still want to do a post solely of your face and middle finger.
Peace out my non Mexican homie.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh! &A Carseat Question:
This topic came up a bit on the twitter, but I want to ask here and make it a bit more specific. I've got a small two door car (a civic) and it's about time Marlowe is fitted for a new car-seat. Do you have any recommendations? I want good quality, preferably not black, and small enough for a two door! Advice is always appreciated :)
No comments:
Post a Comment