I took this photo the other day whilst lying amongst the daisies. Oh summer, I love you.
Hello lovely people! I pray that you're well and happy. Just a quick post to say that I was thinking of doing a little Q & A session tomorrow over here at Vivatramp. I've noticed that I've got some new followers of late so I thought it'd be nice to just do a little post about me in order for you guys to get to know me better.
Of course, I could just sit here and tell you all my life story but I think it's more fun to get people involved. I'll be answering all your questions in VLOG format and I'll also pimp your blogs out with each question ;) I'm just that loving. Questions can be about anything...from my blogging habits to advice to my lifestyle etc etc. I'm not expecting many people to be interested in anything to do with me but I thought it'd be fun anyway to try something new so I hope you'll get involved. You can submit your questions by leaving a comment on this post, tweeting me, emailling me or through my tumblr anon 'ask' box.
- so, either leave a comment with your question on this post
- tweet me / DM me a question @vivatramp
- email a question to: rebeccaalicestevenson@googlemail.com
- send an anon question to: my tumblr ask
I shall look forward to your questions/insights. Of course, if I get any hate I won't rise to it. I'll just sit and eat my way through the cupboards and weep into my vodka. Have a lovely rest of your thursday and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment