19th-25thmarch;
Hello scamps! I pray that everyone is well on this glorious Friday morning. The sun has indeed got his hat on and he's bloody flaunting it. I'm loving it. It's been quite a whirlwind of a week with various twists and turns. It started out horrendous but gradually got better as it progressed - thank god! I've been really overwhelmed by the amount of interest in my Blogging VS. Real Life post. I've read through ALL of your responses countless amounts of times and they all hold some strong thoughts. It seems a lot of people keep their blog within a close range of them. Its been so interesting to delve into that topic so thank you for coming along if you joined in (: I'd love to say another big thanks to Rosa for participating too. Her story moved a lot of you and you all had supportive messages for her. I love that about the 'blogosphere'. Hello to all Viva's new followers by the way! It's lovely to have you all on board. I'll be sure to stop by all your blogs soon. Im spending today doing chores and wishing I could lie outside in the sun - boo! However, I am wearing shorts for the first time this year! BOOM. Have a lovely weekend sweets and I'll see you on Sunday for another 'Busy Bee' post.| Charles and I played hide and seek. I found him in a drawer of bikinis. Dirty bastard | The dazzling lights of Plymouth | Trusty brogues down The Hoe | Good old picnic| Keeping up with the Libya Uprising | Me acting as carer to my boyfriend - why do they have to pull the most disgusting faces in photographs?! | Performing the generic 'looking out a train window' photo for LOLZ | Another shot of The Hoe | Capturing the boy whilst he's chatting | The lovely Sarah's burnt dinner after she left it in the oven too long because she was reading Wednesday's post - woops! | I had an absolute headfit when I read this tweet. I am honestly so so happy to have won. It certainly cheered me up! I adore Boots products and Gem is such an awesome lady | Yummy Risotto | I've been craving ice creams so it's certainly the start of summer! | I like to watch the cats and then act out what I think they'd be saying to one another. Therefore, I created this in honour of LOLCATS - the best website ever. Yes, I need a life | BRAND SPANKING NEW THINGS on my ebay! Go check them out here. They all start at 99p. Expect to see summer clothes, owls, denim hotpants & more.










No comments:
Post a Comment