Friday, February 4, 2011

snap happy 004

29thjan-4thfeb:
Hello ladies, here's my first 'week in photos' offering from the gleaming month of February. I don't know about all of you but February always seems a nicer month than January. It just reminds me that Spring will be on its way before I know it! Oh, my pale skin needs the rays (: It has been a week of mixed emotions, big highs to extremely low lows. I hope next week will be a little steadier for me. Have a lovely weekend girls. I hope you're all well. There's not many photos this week because I've been dealing with some tough times at home so I do apologise that this post is a little lack lustre.




001; Exciting Package. I recieved this gorgeous little package in the post from the lovely Sophie at 'Crown and Glory'. It definitely cheered up my Tuesday. Part of me didn't want to open it because it looked so pretty! You'll be able to see the contents in a couple of weeks ;) Ooh, mysterious! 

002; Mamabear's card. This Thursday saw Mamabear's birthday. I thought I'd show you the card I decided to get her. It came with stickers so I was instantly sold. As you can see, I had lots of fun acting like a complete pre-schooler. Oh, you're never too old. 

003; Pizza Box. I saw that this pizza was half price so I decided to give it a go. I loooove Pizza and this packaging really caught my eye. I love how they've made it look like a takeaway box. Very enticing! It also comes with a warning saying the pizza is going to be very tasty. Haha. Pure cheese!


004; Greasy Pepperoni Pizza. Gotta love a bit of greasy pizza! Although, if you've ever been to New York you'll know that you haven't even seen grease until you've tried the pizza there! It was good. I wouldn't say it beats takeaway pizza but hey! It faired well.

005; Family Fun. There are so many terrible things about this photo but this was the best of the lot. We took tons! This is the little cub, mamabear and I about to enjoy a nice bit of cake on my Ma's birthday. I have no idea what's going on with my arm or my hair. Hello 70's charlie's angel - at least I'm in fashion for S/S! Just ignore the unwashed hair/un make-upped face. Thanks.

I hope you all have a good weekend. I'll be spending it chilled out. I expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment