Friday, February 4, 2011

Ohdeardrea Giveaway!

Consider this a small-but-grateful thank you to my readers! As some of you may know I haven't been on the blog-o-sphere very long, I only started this blog in July, but since then this blog has grown its fair share. The number of readers continues to grow and grow every single day! It's been pretty nice :) I only added the "follow" option a month (maybe 2 months?) ago and we already have 100 (106) followers! Well, as a "thank you!" we will be doing a handmade giveaway for every 100 readers ohdeardrea gains :)

P1100171
P1100180

To enter to win a handmade (by Marlowe and I) high-waisted apron simply leave a comment telling me your favorite (in the spirit of the winter snow) summer time meal! A random comment generator will be used to choose the winner. Entries will be allowed until Thursday, February 10th. And we will announce our *handmade giveaway* winner on Friday the following day. Goodluck!

Tell your friends! And have a marvelous weekend!

OH! Ps. Due to my insomnia I added ohdeardrea on Facebook at 5am this morning. I wont spam you guys about it, but you should "like" ohdeardrea!

No comments:

Post a Comment