Saturday, February 19, 2011

Last Night

Last night I put on eyeliner and a dress and walked down to the wine bar to share some drinks with some friends. We gathered around a smaller table, shared a few bottles of wine, had some beer, and laughed a lot.
P1110424
P1110418
P1110470

P1110461
We played a few rounds of telephone. 
P1110426
purple teeth.


Afterwards we continued down the road to the bar we prefer on the street. We had the place to ourselves so I grabbed all the pretty lanterns for our table. We sat under a straw tiki hut with a chandelier and shared a few more drinks.
P1110545
P1110512
P1110538
P1110517
P1110557
P1110533
P1110502
P1110523
P1110580
Eric and I left early to go home to my little lady baby.
Bye Fabian.


Sometimes I like to talk crap about this little town of mine, but in reality it's so nice to be able to have so many friends within walking distance. So many bars, restaurants, little stores, and coffee shops all two blocks away. I'm going to be sad to leave this place.

Also, HERE is my twitter. I just made my tweets private (DUH). I promise to never drunk tweet (again).

No comments:

Post a Comment