Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Think I Figured It Out

Longer morning walks in this beautiful sun-shining weather wear the little one out creating nap time: allowing mama time to sew in the afternoon. This morning I slid Marlowe into the sling and stuck a sun hat on her head. We were fully equipped with sunscreen and packages to be shipped for our walk to the post office. Afterwards we walked past the record store a few times which was randomly closed so we decided to check out a few antique stores before heading back home. The weather was perfect and we made a few nice finds for each of us. A purse for mama and a new (to us) christmas ornament for the collection I am creating for Marlowe. But the absolute best find of all will have to wait until I can pick it up tomorrow. I'm beyond excited. It's the most perfect gift for Marlowe.
P1100033
P1100042
I found this lovely 60's purse which will be perfect for our daytime strolls around the neighborhood when a diaper bag just isn't necessary.

After our stroll Marlowe slept while I munched on some leftovers and started sewing some little veggie rattles to sell at the fair:
P1100053
Almost an eggplant!
P1100067
Attacked on the forehead by a felt speck. Rawr. 

Well, like I mentioned I would like to host my own little giveaway. I didn't think I would get 4 new followers so quick though! I didn't plan that very well at all! I'd better start making something ASAP. I hope to have a cute something or other made by the end of the week. We'll see how quick I can have something made while making veggie rattles and having Marlowe's teeth aching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment