***this post needs to be updated. So many little changes are happening all the time.
People like home tours (so do I). Here's the thing: there is not much more to my home that hasn't already been seen. My place istiny TINY... but with people asking to see more &in the spirit of loving home tours, here we go: I bring you a tour of my mini home! I hope you enjoy :)
My favorite things: So much light! Lack of clutter (usually). French doors &the deck. &I love having everything two blocks away. I really love my home-- (Marlowe's first home.)

leaving the kitchen.

looking through the "window" into my bedroom.

Marlowe's Aftermath.

rabbit with a not-so-lucky-foot. bird house. old ac hardware. deer.

hallway from bedroom to living room (left) &closet (right).

bed. bedside table. window to living room (right).


work desk.

robot with fallen head. fabric. stamps. books. felt. strings.


& a peek into Marlowe's room. dollhouse. crib. changing table.




french doors. <3
&plus also:
the playtent....


People like home tours (so do I). Here's the thing: there is not much more to my home that hasn't already been seen. My place is
My favorite things: So much light! Lack of clutter (usually). French doors &the deck. &I love having everything two blocks away. I really love my home-- (Marlowe's first home.)
front door. bathroom door (left). bedroom door &closet (right).
Hallway leading to Marlowe's room (left) &kitchen (right).

10$ ugly find. I snazzed it up. Picture this: me while VERY pregnant, painting while in a bikini and a HUGE belly, &a fumes mask. Fun! Then I made cushions.
10$ ugly find. I snazzed it up. Picture this: me while VERY pregnant, painting while in a bikini and a HUGE belly, &a fumes mask. Fun! Then I made cushions.
over the couch is an open "window" to my bedroom.


(mostly bad) records. children's guide to knowledge. the little prince. hippie. john travolta staying fit!
(mostly bad) records. children's guide to knowledge. the little prince. hippie. john travolta staying fit!
bathroom. of course I also have: a sink and toilet (not pictured).

making showers fun: mouse ears &gnome soap on a rope.
making showers fun: mouse ears &gnome soap on a rope.
kitchen. dirty diapers in sink. my least favorite space.
this is typical. I have yet to use the dishwasher.
spices. cutting boards. pizza boards. handy tools. some wine for cooking-- some for drinking. favorite pot.
pep talk after child birth.
leaving the kitchen.
looking through the "window" into my bedroom.
Marlowe's Aftermath.
rabbit with a not-so-lucky-foot. bird house. old ac hardware. deer.
hallway from bedroom to living room (left) &closet (right).
my large catch-all closet. clothes. two strollers, shoes, linens, fabrics, luggage, boxes, you name it-- its in here. It's really my only storage space in my whole home.
bed. bedside table. window to living room (right).
work desk.
robot with fallen head. fabric. stamps. books. felt. strings.
& a peek into Marlowe's room. dollhouse. crib. changing table.
french doors. <3
&plus also:
the playtent....
Main furniture pieces:
living room:
yellow couch: goodwill 50$
coffee table: found in the road
rugs: urban outfitters
ottomans: homegoods
my room:
comforter: anthropologie
nighttables: homegoods
desk: built by eric
hallway:
rug: out of country gift from mom &step pops
highchair: goodwill 10$
marlowes room:
rugs: urban outfitters clearance.
dresser: found and re-done by me
doll house: antiqued 20$
If you have any questions about where anything else was purchased (or questions about anything else) please don't hesitate to ask :)
Hope you enjoyed!
<3 drea
No comments:
Post a Comment