Monday, February 28, 2011

h is for happy: week 25

Hello lovely people. I hope you all had a very good weekend. Another week, eh?! Hopefully, this post will give you something to smile about and will banish those Monday blues. I'm currently on my way back from Plymouth so I'll no doubt need an extra boost of happiness today. Have a good week sweets! I think I'm being trained up in my new job this week so wish me luck :)



121; sipping on refreshing drinks in the sun



122; completing all my chores


123; wholesome homemade food


 124; trying new things and breaking out of my comfort zone


125; making daisychains 


There you have it. I hope you enjoyed this weeks picks! Have a very good week sweethearts. I'll be back tomorrow with another month summary. Hello March, please be kind. What's keeping you happy at the moment? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment