Corr, another week has passed! It feels extraordinarily weird to think that March is soon upon us! Oh well, I'm not complaining! I'm tired of these melancholic past few months and need a little bit of the joy and prosperity that spring brings! Welcome to another installment of 'H is for Happy' - my weekly countdown of the things that put a smile on my face. I've got a relatively busy week this week. I've been called up about the job and have been asked to go for a second interview tomorrow! Wish me luck :) I hope you all have a lovely week whatever you choose to do with it. By the way, last night I was told that I'm #5 on the up and coming lifestyle blogs. How bloody lovely!
116; a good old fashioned love story
117; listening to the birds sing (NOT SEAGULLS!)
118; educating myself on various things
119; online browsing whilst pretending i have a millionaire's budget
120; getting kitted out in fancy dress
I'm posting my EBAY items today as well as snapping photos for a new lot of items that I'll hopefully put up this week! Marvellous. Expect owl jewellery, vintage style scarves, gold glittery leggings (wow!) and leopard print. What are you lot up to this week? I'm a nosey bitch so I'd love to know! Keep smiling sweets.





No comments:
Post a Comment