Tuesday, February 15, 2011

For Your Health!

My friend Michelle contacted me: "There's an organic veggie co-op. If we share it would be 25$ each. Are you interested?" No details or anything-- I quickly responded with a "Yes! Please! Sign me up!" And so here we are, two weeks later, with an amazing amount of organic veggies and fruits ready and waiting for me to gobble them all up. I'm so excited.

veggies
apples, oranges, sweet potato, bananas (gross), tomatoes, spinach, bibb lettuce, carrots, mushrooms, zucchini, mangoes, jicama, broccoli, celery. 
Nom. Nom. Nom. Nom. Nom.
snails
You know it's organic when you can see the sunshine through the snail holes. 

If anyone else in the area is interested in taking part in the amazing vegetable share: contact me. 50$ every two weeks for a full organic share. You'd be silly not to take part-- unless you enjoy ingesting tons of chemicals, being sterile and unhealthy-- then whatever, I can't help you. 

I  really am so excited. I want to eat it all: NOW. Except the bananas. I'm willing to trade bananas for something--- anything. I keep my household banana-free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment