(Didn't get round to taking proper photos of myself for this week so here's some hilariously embarassing webcam photos that I didn't want to let see the light of the day. The second photo is my '90s perfume ad look)
001; The week started with a letter from my Gastroenterologist (big word!) saying that I needed to up my medication dosage because my blood tests suggested that my disease was 'active'. I was quite apprehensive about the higher dosage because in previous attempts it'd made me horrendously ill. However, this time around I haven't reacted too badly *touch wood*. I've just had slight feelings of motion sickness :/ Hopefully, I'll be all okay! I was cheered up by New Look putting some more money in my bank account. I had no idea I was owed anything :/ That's the best sort of money.
003; Thanks for all your lovely feedback on my 'coping with a distant relationship' post. It means the world. I honestly hope it helps some people. It has made me realise just how much support is out there, so thank you. It's going to be so odd when I'm living with him :/ I've also received some lovely email feedback of late. It's the best feeling in the world to see people enjoy my blog so much that they contact me about it! Also, if anyone ever wants to email me just for a chat/some advice please feel free. I'll always reply! I also posted some aims for the following month. I've decided to add another one which is to 'drink more water'. I really want to improve the look of my skin. It's really difficult for me to maintain a healthy complexion when my illness takes over so I'm gunna do everything I can to brighten it up a bit. Any tips?
004; I promised myself I'd get back on the goal bandwagon and I think I've done relatively well despite feeling queasy! I decided to start off with something little to get me back into the swing of things. This led me to sorting out my itunes and creating playlists. I've been meaning to do all that for a while. I'm so anal (MEGA LOLZ) about organisation so I'm glad it's done. I've also been looking into Ebay in order to complete my selling on Ebay goal / savings goal. I've got some unwanted clothes and jewellery that I'll hopefully have up soon! I thought I'd best utilize my free time and start working on my 'get something published' goal. I promised a journalist a while back that I'd write an article on living with Crohn's Disease so I've started on that and it's nearly ready to send off! I've also continued to keep a diary. I'm so proud of how well I've documented this year so far. I just need to remember that Rome wasn't built in a day.
005; I'm thinking of getting my hair shorter for summer. I hate hate hate having hair this length in the hot sunshine so I think I might get the chop before Corfu in July. I was thinking maybe this length....seen here on the beautiful Flo. What do you guys think I'd suit? Plus, do I keep my hair red in the summer? I know that the UV can fade it :/ Oh superficial dilemmas.
A few to follow: Claire, Gemma and Lisa.
Wanna be part of your own Barbra Streisand style song? Go here.

No comments:
Post a Comment