Sunday, December 19, 2010


 This is my last installment of my '2010 in photos' posts! I've rather enjoyed looking back on my year despite the fact it's been a bit of a difficult one to come to terms with. I'm hoping to bring a 'week in photos' post to the blog from next year onwards. I think it's just a nice idea to be able to look back on weeks and know what I was up to. I hope you've enjoyed taking a peek into my life and my ugly mug. I shall blog tomorrow (: Hope you're all well. 


 Gorgeous webcam quality photo of my beau with mini cheddars for eyes. I just love his level of maturity... / Enjoying our pipes..Darbs looks very drunk / Me and some of 'the girls'. This was taken in the loo of a club. How classy! / Getting a tad bit excited with my sister and her mate during the run up to the release of'The Deathly Hallows' / Oh dear. This was taken in Spoons. I was a tad drunk / The hoe / Sat alone on the train as per usual / Me enjoying a BBQ before everyone left for uni / Taken 'in da club'. My cheekbones were obviously trying to escape from my face / Hello drunk horny face.



No comments:

Post a Comment