Sunday, December 12, 2010


Hello sweets. I hope you've all had a good weekend. Unfortunately, the flat purchasing didn't go to plan the other day thanks to their incompetence so we've now got to wait til after the Christmas break to try and get it sorted! Boo. I'm so glad that I've got the beau around at the moment. It's so nice to get snuggles off someone when you're used to just feeling a tad alone :/ Work was rather scary the other day as we had some threatening shoplifters in. I honestly can't believe that some people have the nerve to do such a thing. He also had the audacity to accuse my work mate of sexual harassment because she politely asked him to either pay for the scarf or put it back. The cheek! What have you been up to lately?

 

The girlies and I on a photoshoot for my gorgeous friend Sophieanne / My amazing faceinthehole.com skills to promote mine and Manda's 18th. I think I make a sexy old lady /  The team at my 18th. I was rather thin and ill at this point. Boo / 'The Dynamic Duo' as they call themselves. My very drunk boyfriend and brother in the early hours on my 18th / I'd be a shit sister if I didn't do this to my brother after he passed out wouldn't I?! / My friends and family taking full advantage of my brothers state at about 4am on my birthday! / The Strawberry Line in summer. It used to be a railway line so it's gorgeous to walk along in the sun. / The Balloon fiesta - an event for hot air balloons, craft stalls, freebies and a funfair. Lovely. / The red arrows and my amateur photography, haha / I absolutely love noodles and tartan rugs.



No comments:

Post a Comment