Welcome to another installment of my 'H is for Happy' feature - a countdown of all the small things in life that put a big fat grin on my face. I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I had a rather good time at the staff party because I found out the Post Office had a drinks tab behind the bar. Haha, gosh...they're going to get a shock when they count the amount of vods and JDs I indulged in at their cost ;) I've got a little podge going on right now thanks to this weekends roasts and three course meal! New Year cutdown anyone?! Actually, my dietician would kill me if I did that so best not. Hope you all have a good week. I haven't got too much planned - just work and my A level presentation evening. Oh the joys! Let me know what you think of this weeks picks.
081; strong friendships
082; leopard print
083; daydreaming for a while
084; adding a touch of sparkle to things
085; standing up to tough moments in my life
*There you have it! What has been making you happy this past week? Leave me a comment and let me know. I love finding inspiration...and I'm horrendously nosey ;) Have a good week sweets.





No comments:
Post a Comment