Tuesday, November 23, 2010


I've recently spruced up my blog roll and thought I'd share a few more blogs with you that I feel deserve a mention! Feel free to go and check them out. If you think I should check a certain blog out then please leave me a comment with the link. I love finding new blogs to read! For previous 'bloglight' posts please click here. Ooh, before I forget, I got given a blog award from the lovely 'love, zsara'. Thank you, it's much appreciated!


dottie
Dottie is obsessed with fashion, photography, doodling, food, magazines and jewellery to name but a few things. She started her blog to 'keep notes on the next year of (her) life, to share what (she's) making and wearing, to meet new people and to find inspiration'. If you haven't been over to Dottie's blog before - why not?! She takes fashion blogging to another level with her beautifully quirky outfit posts with their equally interesting backdrops. Her blog isn't just visually interesting either as she's written some interesting posts too such as her recent debate style post entitled ''Is Topshop killing individual style'. It certainly makes for a good read and I definitely found myself agreeing with the points made. Basically, this is a blog for those interested in style but despair of the 'same old' nature of standard outfit posts. 

Chloe...
Chloe from 'Chloe...' created her blog in order to 'express (her) thoughts, ideas and to unleash (her) creative potential'. Whilst she hasn't been blogging for long she's written some interesting posts which she's mixed in between outfit posts. I really enjoyed reading Chloe's post on charity shops vs. junk/antique shops. It really made me want to go get myself lost in a fair few junk stores! You should definitely go and check her blog out (: Hell, may even follow it!

effiesmakeupbox
Don't be fooled by the blog name as this blog isn't solely about beauty. Although, her make-up tutorials are rather good and you should totally check out her youtube channel too! 'effiesmakeupbox' is an eclectic mix of outfit posts, hauls, make up tutorials, reviews and personal posts. I reccomend it to those that prefer blogs that offer a bit more of a range. I'm also really liking her week in pictures feature. Go take a peek and leave some love.


not all who wander are lost
The lovely Brittany from 'not all who wander are lost' says her blog is simply 'a plethora of thoughts and opinions on fashion, life and the random quirks that follow'. She enjoys 'helping others, comfortable attire, and finding the beauty in everything'. What's not to love already, huh?! I only stumbled across her blog recently but I am so glad I did. This is another of those fashion/style blogs that I think really stands out for me due to its diversity in backdrops and just the fact that she wears some of the most beautiful pieces. Furthermore, she's absolutely bloody gorgeous! Brittany recently did an interesting post on vintage/hand me down items from parents that you should totally check out here. I advise you to pop along to her blog now and leave some love!

Go check these girls out and let me know what you think! I'll be back with a post tomorrow hopefully so keep an eye out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment