I thought I'd introduce you all to a few more blogs I've been reading lately. Feel free to go and check them all out and maybe even give them a follow (: If you've found any blogs recently that you think I should feature in my next 'bloglight' post please feel free to email me. My email address can be found in my 'about vivatramp' tab. For previous bloglight posts just click here.
♥ Voodle
Emma from 'Voodle' likes cupcakes, oversized gold jewellery, tea parties and being a massive geek to name but a few things. Emma's blog is a perfect mix of hauls, outfits, personal posts and the things that she loves. I'm really suprised she doesn't have a lot more followers because I really enjoy everything she has to post about! I think you guys would enjoy it too so go look at her blog and see what you think (: I really enjoyed her recent post on a little book she has carried around with her since she was just 13 years old. It really inspired me! She also has a lovely taste in music. Take a look and tell me what you think!
Emma from 'Voodle' likes cupcakes, oversized gold jewellery, tea parties and being a massive geek to name but a few things. Emma's blog is a perfect mix of hauls, outfits, personal posts and the things that she loves. I'm really suprised she doesn't have a lot more followers because I really enjoy everything she has to post about! I think you guys would enjoy it too so go look at her blog and see what you think (: I really enjoyed her recent post on a little book she has carried around with her since she was just 13 years old. It really inspired me! She also has a lovely taste in music. Take a look and tell me what you think!
♥ daisychaaain
Daisy from 'daisychaaain' is a relatively new blogger and is hoping to study a fashion photography/styling course next year. I recently found Daisy's blog and despite the fact she hasn't got many posts the ones she does have are lovely to read. She's already got a 'whats in my bag?' post up along with her Christmas wish list so if you're looking for inspiration go take a peek. I already love Daisy's sense of style so if you're partial to fashion blogs or just love a bit of style inspiration I would recommend this blog. You can also find her over at Lookbook and Twitter so what are you waiting for? Go say hello!
♥ S I T T I N G * P R E T T Y
Claire from 'Sitting Pretty' is a fashion styling student and likes vintage, chunky knits, bright lipstick, markets and charity shops to name but a few things. Back in 2009, Claire started her blog because she wanted to discuss things that interested her - namely fashion. If you're a fan of vintage this is a blog for you as she's recently visited some vintage fairs! I also really enjoyed the post she wrote on her travels in Chester which you can read here. It looks so beautiful! Claire also posts some lovely outfits that make me very very jealous! I'd recommend adding this blog to your dashboard now. Hey, you don't need me to tell you what to do - go see for yourself!
♥ Dainty Dresses
Charlene from 'Dainty Dresses' is a graphic design graduate with a growing interest in all things fashion related, nail polish and nail art. She may only have 3 posts under her belt but I can certainly see great blogging potential! I really loved her winter wishlist post - hello USA flag scarf! If you're a fan of the nail art that bloggers, such as the lovely Gem Fatale, produce then I suggest you add Charlene's blog to your dashboard as she's already showing off her WAH nails skills. I wish I was capable! Take a peek at her lovely blog and see what you think.
♥ Nathalie
Nathalie from 'Nathalie' is a blogger convert and blogs about what she wears and her whimsical daily adventures. She's just moved over from Tumblr to Blogger and thank god she has because I'm rather loving her posts so far! If the photos of her gorgeous little kitten don't sway you I don't know what will! Nathalie is also currently looking for your fashion advice with regards to dresses so why not be a doll and go give the girl some advice, eh?! After all, that's what we are all here for. She definitely deserves a lot of followers so why not click the button! Let me know what you think (:*There you have it. I hope you all enjoy these blogs and add a fair few to your blog rolls! I'll be back tomorrow for another 'H is for Happy' post. Once again, if you think there is any newish blogs in particular that I should feature next time please email me with the details or leave a comment here. Hope you've all had a lovely weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment