[Familiar with London and the things it has to offer? I'm looking for your advice on places to go. If you have any suggestions please feel free to leave them here. Thanks, it's much appreciated. I'm loving all the advice I've recieved so far].
I've been on quite the blog search lately and have added some really lovely blogs to my dashboard that I thought I'd share with you because I think we all like to freshen up our blog roll every now and again. Feel free to check them all out and leave them some love (: You can find my previous 'bloglight' posts here and here.
♥ rosieglow
Rosie from 'rosieglow' created her blog because she wanted to 'share (her) ideas and creativity in the world of fashion and art'. I haven't been following this blog for long but I already look forward to checking out what outfit Rosie has put together and enjoy reading about her recent escapades. I particularly liked reading the recent post she did on winter coats and how to style them. This is certainly a good blog to have on your dashboard if you like your vintage clothing or appreciate a good charity shop find or two. Go check 'rosieglow' out now and leave a comment (:
♥ haystacks+loveshacks
Sophie from 'haystacks+loveshacks' aspires to be a fashion journalist and loves vintage, floral, cups of tea on a freezing cold morning and the smell of new books to name but a few things. She hasn't been blogging for long over here at blogger but I really like the whole vibe of her posts so far. If high street fashion is your sort of thing then I'm sure you'll appreciate this blog (: I fully agreed with her recent wishlist post - lace shorts? yes please. Take a peek and see what you think!
Sophie from 'haystacks+loveshacks' aspires to be a fashion journalist and loves vintage, floral, cups of tea on a freezing cold morning and the smell of new books to name but a few things. She hasn't been blogging for long over here at blogger but I really like the whole vibe of her posts so far. If high street fashion is your sort of thing then I'm sure you'll appreciate this blog (: I fully agreed with her recent wishlist post - lace shorts? yes please. Take a peek and see what you think!
♥ then she'll carelessly cut you
Rosie from 'then she'll carelessly cut you' is a fashion journalism student who uses her blog to 'post whatever takes her fancy'. She hasn't been blogging here for very long at all but the posts she's left are certainly 100x better than my early cringeworthy posts! With a mix of reviews, film posts, fashion posts and wishlists it's certainly a good blog for those that prefer eclectism in their reading material. Get yourself over there now and see if it takes your fancy! I certainly reccomend it.
Rosie from 'then she'll carelessly cut you' is a fashion journalism student who uses her blog to 'post whatever takes her fancy'. She hasn't been blogging here for very long at all but the posts she's left are certainly 100x better than my early cringeworthy posts! With a mix of reviews, film posts, fashion posts and wishlists it's certainly a good blog for those that prefer eclectism in their reading material. Get yourself over there now and see if it takes your fancy! I certainly reccomend it.
♥ laura, life & lemon sorbet
Laura from 'laura, life & lemon sorbet' started her blog to have somewhere to write about what she's 'thinking and doing'. Laura likes nights out, lazy mornings in, milky coffee and a nice bit of lemon sorbet to name but a few things. I found Laura's blog the other day and really liked the way it was written and fully appreciated the fact that Laura is in a similar situation with her relationship as me. I've really liked going back through the archives looking at her outfit posts and checking out her updates. It's a lovely read so make sure you go and pop along.
Laura from 'laura, life & lemon sorbet' started her blog to have somewhere to write about what she's 'thinking and doing'. Laura likes nights out, lazy mornings in, milky coffee and a nice bit of lemon sorbet to name but a few things. I found Laura's blog the other day and really liked the way it was written and fully appreciated the fact that Laura is in a similar situation with her relationship as me. I've really liked going back through the archives looking at her outfit posts and checking out her updates. It's a lovely read so make sure you go and pop along.
♥ noraspy
Elle from 'noraspy' hopes to blog about her life, what she's wearing and what she's loving. From what I gather she likes shopping, clothes, shoes, the cinema and her friends to name but a few things. This is also a very new blog that I came across after Elle left me a comment and I'm rather glad she did. I can tell that her fashion posts are going to fit in well in the blogging world so I advise you go over now and click that follow button! I'm looking forward to seeing what she has to post about in the future (:
Elle from 'noraspy' hopes to blog about her life, what she's wearing and what she's loving. From what I gather she likes shopping, clothes, shoes, the cinema and her friends to name but a few things. This is also a very new blog that I came across after Elle left me a comment and I'm rather glad she did. I can tell that her fashion posts are going to fit in well in the blogging world so I advise you go over now and click that follow button! I'm looking forward to seeing what she has to post about in the future (:
April from 'everyday ♥ forgotten' uses her blog to document her various adventures and outfits. She loves 'photography, adventures, music and (her) cats'. I was drawn to April's posts about her various adventures and got the munchies real bad when I read her soup post! I'd recommend April's blog to anyone that likes their outfit post blogs to be complimented by a beautiful backdrop and to people who like a good new recipe every once in a while. What are you waiting for? Hop over and have a look at what she's been up to lately!
*There you have it! I hope you find this post useful and end up adding some new blogs to your dashboard (: What blogs have you been enjoying recently? Are you already a follower of some of the girls above? What do you like about them and why? I hope you are all having a real nice week and I will be back again on Friday (:

No comments:
Post a Comment