Wednesday, June 2, 2010

la celebración de mi mamá


It was so much fun to celebrate my mom's birthday last night! We went to one of our favorite sushi restaurants Kiwami and ordered up a storm. We even got albacore with truffles! It was absolutely amazing. Then we went home for {cup}cakes and presents!

{lobster tempura in a creamy, spicy sauce & spicy yellowtail hand roll}

{albacore with truffles..it reminded me of pizza!}



I made these yellow cupcakes with mocha frosting using a bunch of different recipes so it's hard to share. I even had to improvise by making my own buttermilk! It all turned out except I wasn't crazy about the frosting, although everyone else loved it. It just took a long time to beat and the consistency wasn't what I wanted. Does anyone have a no-fail recipe they'd like to share? I'd love you forever!
signature.heart

No comments:

Post a Comment