Sunday, September 18, 2011

snap happy #32: my week in photos



Cute retro ice cream van - it was far too blustery for one! | Harbour | The lighthouse in its America's Cup glory | Beach Pantry selling gorgeous smelling doughnuts | Watching the Korean's sail to victory! | Blurry leftover pizza snack snap | These made me feel a whole lot better

I'm well and truly out of the whole blogosphere loop at the moment. We've still only got one internet port so Luke and I are currently battling for use of the net; it's not a pretty battle to have with a blogger/serial tweeter! One of my best friends has just left and I doubt I'll see him again before he returns to Aus so I'm pretty low about that.Why is it that the nice ones always find a way of drifting off?! We had an awesome couple of days watching the sailing, shooting zombies, eating too much fast food and chatting about budgie smugglers. It has been lovely and quite educational - especially for one housemate who actually had no idea that they celebrated Christmas in Aus. Thankfully, he's not on a Geography degree!

Tonight is going to be a quiet one so I'm going to utilize my time and catch up on Masterchef and QI. Priorities, as ever. I'm also going to cook up some jacket spuds oozing with beans and cheese 'cause lets face it - they really hit the spot. I've got to attend boring induction things tomorrow before embarking on Freshers week. If I die, I want you all to know that there's no other way I like to procrastinate more than to read all your blogs and post photos of my life up here on Little V. What's everyone been up to? I want a good natter! I'll be back tomorrow with a H is for Happy post.

No comments:

Post a Comment