Wednesday, September 14, 2011

hometown glory

- old blurry shot of my new hometown. good, i know. 


Hello! I'm alive, well and nearly settled in to my new hometown. These past few days have been a whirlwind and I know that the real fun hasn't even begun yet. My shoulders are aching to buggery but it's all been worth it cause our little pad finally looks like home to me e.g I've covered it in all my Disney shit. The past few days have all been about sorting the flat out and purchasing goodies so it's nice to just be able to sit down with my laptop and glass of Pink Lady apple juice and blog. Little V definitely feels like a home to me wherever I am!

I skyped the family last night which resulted in lots of laughter and confusion. Who knew it could be so bloody difficult to work a webcam/talk one at a time?! Mother took it upon herself to give me an update on Embarassing Bodies. I really wish she didn't! Disappearing fanny? I honestly don't know how people bring themselves to watch that programme! I've taken up another hobby thanks to my new flat - people watching. One of my favourite things to do is lie on my bed and watch all the non-suspecting people walk by. I'm definitely going to have to use it as a muse for something because some of the sights I've seen have been priceless! Anyone else a secret people watcher? My favourite place to people watch is the airport; Mamabear and I find it fascinating to guess where people are flying off to! Sad? Maybe. Entertaining? Definitely.

I'll leave it at that 'cause I don't want to bombard everything with info. I'll be back later this week with some photos or a list. I'm off to go and chill before nomming on a Chinese 2 course meal (with side!) that we bagged from M&S. High class student eat your heart out! Tomorrow sees my first night out - lets hope I manage to survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment