Wednesday, August 3, 2011

viva♡s: internet finds and inspiration

I see so many things on the internet; some truly horrendous and some beautiful. I thought I'd show you the latter in the form of my new(ish) feature, Viva♡s. I'm currently deciding what to do this weekend because Luke's away for his brother's stag do. I'm thinking a mix of car booting and drunken fun but, as of yet, I'm Billy no mates cause no one wants to co-operate! Charming. I'm pretty much fit to burst with excitement for the South West blogger meet next week. They come around so bloody quickly and are so much fun! I'm still so incredibly nervous though - last time I exfoliated my legs to buggery for some unbeknownst reason. I think I'll try and be a little less skitz next time! I'm off to go and eat mushroom pizza and blueberry muffins! It's gunna be a good day!


 this illustrated feather banner and cute etsy store 


this quote print and EVERYTHING from the etsy



♡ this simple nail art tutorial from Kaylah 



this! doesn't it sound lovely? 




♡ this perfect quote 





♡ this song. mega lonely island fan! 



♡ these! my new shoesies 


& I'm also loving...
this new blogger who sent me the nicest emails! | watching my ebay items | the feeling of having a clear inbox | browsing through things I can't afford | working out what I wanna do with my life | my summer playlist full of arcade fire | food shows - as ever! | spontaneity

No comments:

Post a Comment