Orecchietti al Pollo - pasta with garlic, chicken, mushrooms and a hint of chilli. It was yum! | Annoying my Facebook friends by being a spelling Nazi | Standard photograph of beautiful Robbie | The beautiful bride to be after a nasty Tequila Slammer! I found this 'Keep Calm' poster in a classy little cocktail bar. I thought it would be very appropriate for some people! | The sky at the start of the week | The sky at the end of the week | Introduced my Clippy bag on little V | Creating my own superhero | B & Q promoting a bit of 90s dance | This will always be the funniest thing to do in department stores |
What a whirlwind week! Everything feels a little out of sorts at the moment because I feel like I'm within two parts of my life. Insert age old 'chapter' cliché here. As you can see, I've been quite family-orientated lately and it's felt good. I've decided that the one person in my life that I can always count on is my mother. At this point, I imagine the first chords of this song playing. Honestly, she's been an absolute rock recently and I doubt I could write a summary of my week without including how amazing she is.
Today is all about chilling out and eating a whole load of gammon; the way I'd live my whole life if I could. Has anybody else started having lingering thoughts of Christmas? I'm already getting that holidays are coming feeling and the card shops haven't even rolled out their tacky Xmas stock yet! Am I wrong to get so excited? Shoot me, if so. I think I just want an excuse to eat as much as I am at the moment. I've got the autumnal munchies bad!
I'm off to go and stalk blogs, nom a toastie and coax Luke into making me rounds of milky tea! Have a lovely end to your week. I'll be back tomorrow with a dose of infectious happiness.




No comments:
Post a Comment