Monday, June 27, 2011

h is for happy: week 42

Hello ladies and gents. Welcome to H is for Happy - the series that documents all the little things in life that put a smile on my face. It's been one of those nothing-to-report days today I'm afraid so this post should be thrilling! The weather has been bland as has the entertainment. Thankfully, it's a fortnight today til I'm off to Corfu. Oh god, I cannot wait. I need Sex on the Beach and I need it now! I meant the cocktail you dirty dogs! I turn 19 this week and I couldn't be less bothered about it. I have no idea how to 'celebrate'. Ideas in a comment would be welcome! I'm off for a Game of Thrones marathon at Luke's later but until then I'm stuck to the sofa watching episode after episode of Come Dine With Me. It's a glamorous life... I hope you like this week's picks. What's making you happy this week? I'll see you on Wednesday!

201-205; 



 all images courtesy of: weheartit unless otherwise linked
By writing my blog address on the images I am in NO way taking credit for them or the idea of this list. All credit goes to their respective authors. 
It's merely to protect my little 'H is for Happy' series.

No comments:

Post a Comment