Monday, May 23, 2011

IPHONE

My phone broke last week.... again. It's been mostly technical difficulties and not anything Marlowe or I has done to the phone. Apparently &luckily I was long over due for an upgrade though! Party. I had no idea Verizon was even offering iphones (yes I am pretty out of touch with a lot of things) I decided to go ahead and ditch the system crashing droid and go for the apple device.
P1170424
So now, tell me. 
What are your favorite free apps? What must I absolutely install? I'm trying to stay away from anything I have to pay for unless its ridiculously important and/or necessary... for example: a pool temperature checker, a hands free vacuum cleaning app, or a baby diaper changer. I've already got some good recommendations via facebook, but I would seriously love some more! Lifestyle, daily tasks and errands, baby things, frivolous time consuming crap, whatever. So please, tell me! What do I want and need?!
;-)

Also, I did already get the instagram that everyone kept pushing on me.
You can follow me there, it's private of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment