
Got some Kettle Chip vouchers through the post ;) Boom | Blossom on the tree in the garden | A blurry photo of myself | Some of the items still for sale over at my Ebay. Go check all the items out HERE | My first graze box: very nori-sh, honey bee good, deli topped focaccia and apple & cinnamon flapjack. I absolutely loved each thing in my box. I really do recommend them if you want your grazing to be a little healthier/more inspiring! I got through all mine rather quickly ;) Use my code and get your free box HERE | Horrendous quality cam shots | My younger sister with her tissuebox hat - She should totes be a fashion blogger!
Hello lovelies! I pray that you're all well. Welcome to another installment of 'Snap Happy'. After sending it my praises last week, the sun decided to be a complete arse and disappear again! Oh well, I guess it is officially now 'British Summertime' after all. I've been working my bum off this week to get some dinero for my holiday so I haven't really been up to anything too exciting! I'm currently doing a shift as we speak - WAHOO! However, I get to see my beautiful Luke today. You have no idea just how excited I am. Anyway, enough of the lovesick pup stuff. VIVATRAMP NEEDS YOU! I entered my Mamabear into our local paper's 'Marvellous Mums' comp a few weeks back and she got through to 'the finals' *HELLO X FACTOR* It'd mean the world to me if you could vote for her so that she wins a spa break. All the other finalists seem to have milked their X Factor style sob stories so I'll need as much help as I can get. If you're wanting to help - UK pplz only, obvz* then just dial 090 1151 19 57 11 OR text 'WINNER 11' to 80360. It costs like 50p for a minute or something but it only takes a few seconds. It'd mean everything <3
Anyway, enough pleading! I'm really hoping that there's some good times ahead. My friends and my boy are home - what could be better?! I'd best be off as I'm writing this on Thursday night when I should be asleep - woops. Have a lovely weekend. Keep smiling!





No comments:
Post a Comment