It's giveaway time! This very very delicious giveaway is brought to you by our very mouthwatering sponsor: Bakesalery.
Is your mouth watering yet? My sweet tooth has been through the roof lately! All day everyday: I crave chocolate. Bakesalery is 100% vegan and run by a very sweet vegan soon-to-be-mama, Amy. Everything is made in Brooklyn and shipped right to your door. Nom nom nom.
Bakesalery is very generously offering 25$ gift certificates to TWO very lucky ohdeardrea readers!
To enter:
Visit Bakesalery's etsy and leave a comment here telling us which vegan treat makes your mouth water the most. Don't forget to leave an email address if your contact info isn't available.
For additional entries:
-Tweet about the giveaway and leave an additional comment with a link back.
-Blog about the giveaway and leave an additional comment with a link back.
The giveaway will end Sunday the 24th at 9pm (eastern standard time)
&the winners will be announced the following day!
Goodluck!
(mmmmm)
Ps. I've noticed on my Apartment Therapy entry page a few people mentioned they didn't care for my couch! Now, I am in no way offended... we've each got out own style preference, but man, I LOVE my couch! It rules. Trust me, I'm sitting on it right now, it rules.
But seriously,
it would mean THE WORLD to me if everyone could visit my entry page and vote.
&thank you so so so so much to all the people who have already voted! Seriously, thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment