Hello ladies and gents! I'm afraid this is just pretty much a little filler post because I'm a bit of a fail whale. I've left my memory card reader at home and I've failed to arrange anything. Boo! I hope these poor quality photos of myself and a herd of cows will suffice....
I had a lovely day in Bath yesterday with the family. Typically, we embraced the 'culture' by sitting in the self-proclaimed 'smallest pub in Bath' sipping on Somerset cider and nomming bacon fries. It was still rather lovely though. Where has the sun gone today?! The weatherman said it'd be 25c but the sky is bloody grey. Michael Fish has a lot to answer for! I hope the weather picks up 'cause we've got a whole load of BBQ food to indulge in. Anyway, I'm off because, according to Bloglovin', I have over 150 blog posts to catch up. Sweet lord! Have a lovely Good Friday. What are you doing with it? I'll be back on Sunday with a proper 'Snap Happy' post.




No comments:
Post a Comment