Monday, April 25, 2011

h is for happy: week 33

Hello party people. I pray that you've all had a lovely weekend in the glorious sunshine! I waved goodbye to my beautiful man this morning for 3 weeks and have had a rather productive day since! I always feel like I'm at a bit of a loose end when I'm unemployed but instead of feeling all glum I'm gunna use this free time for good. Yes, that's right, I'm going to start wearing spandex and run around saving damsels in distress. Not quite. I'm going to use it to brush up on old skills and build new ones. I should probably also start begging people to employ me. If any of you are wondering, I should be posting my little Q & A vlog this Friday. I kinda have to reshoot it because the sound didn't work. Oops. I'm currently lounging on my sofa smiling away at the smell of BBQ food coming from outdoors. Oh, I bloody love early summers! Let me know what's making you happy today! 


 161; bbq's - the food,  the smell and the warming fire & marshmallows afterwards! 



162; planning what I'd do in the event of a zombie apocolypse
(I blame 'The Walking Dead' and 'Shaun of the Dead' for this)



163; a nice ice old drink of pop


 164; conversing with people in a foreign language


165; not being afraid anymore to try new things / be myself


There you have it ;) Join in. Let me know what's keeping you cheery! I'll be seeing you again on Wednesday for another 'vivahearts' post. Until then, keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment