Good morning ladies and gents, as you're reading I'm more than likely giving the dreaded cupboard under the stairs a much needed spring clean. Unfortunately for me, our cupboard under the stairs doesn't house a young wizard. It houses forgotten decades. Wish me luck! This week is Luke's last week at home before returning to uni to do his exams so I'll be spending all my time pestering him. We have plans to bathe in the sun, get a bit snap happy and trek to Bath for a lovely day trip. I rather cannot wait. Although, it has to be said, I really don't want to be back to the LDR situation again. Oh, boo. Anyway, enough of the selfish melancholic tones and onto the happy stuff! Here's this weeks picks - the first two heavily influenced by yesterday's walk in the woods. Have a lovely week!
156; woodland walks
157; treehouses
158; spending far too much of my time on tumblr
159; nipping to the pub for a lemonade and lime
160; things organised neatly
I hope you enjoyed this weeks offerings! What's been keeping you happy just lately? I'll be back on Wednesday with my second edition of vivahearts. It seems a lot of you have been enlightened by the world of goodreads! I now need to track down some more gems for you, eep! Have a lovely week and remember to keep smiling :)
No comments:
Post a Comment