Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Atlanta Day & Night 1 {Atlanta Mess Around}

The first evening in Atlanta we all took a walk down the street to get pizza. I love having a vegan cheese option-- it was delicious &I want more now (NOW). Sleeping didn't work out quite as great as traveling or anything else.... Eric &I were planning to share a futon while Marlowe would have a whole air matress on the floor. She didn't like this arrangement and I had to spend the night (every night) cuddled up with her on top of me.  As nice as this idea might be... it was awful. That girl twists and turns and ends up in all sorts of odd sleeping places and positions. Oh well. The next day we picked up Steve at the train station and got some brunch at The Flying Biscuit.... we then checked out got some shops and I got some adorable little goodies.... for me, Marlowe, and penpals :) Later Eric, Marlowe, and I went off on our own for Indian food. That evening was The Atlanta Mess Around: Eric and I went out Marlowe-free to The Earl and met up with friends-- it was pretty fun. I did some dancing to Hunx &His Punx & Shannon &The Clams. <3 Fun fun fun. 
P1150827
P1150832
Oh, and the air mattress would slowly deflate as the night went on and Marlowe would end up rolling high on me as I would sink down. fun funnn. haha. 
P1150837
P1150864
Belly.
P1150858
P1150847
P1150866
P1150871
a collage of used gum.

-Atlanta Mess Around-
P1150886
Eric, Danny, Nancy
P1150897
Steve
P1150905
Fabian &Kim
P1150898
moi.
P1150908
P1150913
Hunx.
P1150916
P1150927
P1150942

&some tunes from that night:



I got a pretty awesome Hunx &His Punx tee-shirt too. Awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment