(found on Tumblr)
My oh my, Hello March! I'm not particularly looking forward to this month because it shall be boyfriend-free but hey, I shall survive. Last time I wrote a summary I was feeling a bit deflated and useless and found it exceedingly difficult to find motivation. However, I'm very glad to say that this month is the complete opposite! I managed to accompolish quite a lot in February and also crossed off quite a few of my monthly goals. I took steps to make changes in areas of my life that I wasn't happy with and my progress reflects that fact.
sort things for Ebay and look into itgo further with the job search and get support if needed- read at least three books and watch at least five films STARTED
- take care of my skin more STARTED
focus on my goals and complete a few more- stop being so defensive and accept jokes
- invest in some 'early nights' aka sleep before 12am! STARTED
I'm feeling extremely positive at the moment and I hope that this feeling stays. I just need to focus and continue on with my productivity and positive thinking. Things will be alright in the end. I just need to keep a level head until that day arrives. I've felt really proud of my blog this past month. I feel like there's such a big support system out there full of you lovely ladies and gents and it restores my faith. You've all been amazing to me. Thank you to everyone that's ever taken time out of their day to read little Viva. It means the world to me. March will all be about adapting to the changes I made in February and staying positive in the process. My goals for March are:
- take better care of myself, my skin and my mind
- invest in some early nights - esp if there's work the next day!
- remember: if i don't like the present look to the future
- save up £100

No comments:
Post a Comment