Thursday, March 31, 2011

month summary: april


My oh my, we've managed to get through over a third of the year already! When did that happen?! This is just a little post about all the things I wish to achieve in the following month. You can read my previous months summaries HERE. March was a month of change and new environments for me so I hope April will be a calming period where I can settle things down a bit. March opened up new opportunities for me including starting my new job and I'm rather thankful for that fact.  I've managed quite well with my March goals! I've kept a relatively happy head by looking to the future and I've learnt to start putting me first again. Financially, I've also managed to save up more than I wanted to. I would be more excited if I knew this money wasn't going straight to my in-laws to pay off my impending holiday. Boo!

  • take better care of myself, my skin and my mind STARTED
  • invest in some early nights - esp if there's work the next day!
  • remember: if i don't like the present look to the future
  • save up £100
  •  
     Ideally, I'd love for April to be a month of creativity and inspiration for me. I think it's so easy to just flit through life without taking time to embrace the things we love more so I want this month to see me focus on my passions in life. I also want to make it very family/friend orientated. Everyone is back for the Easter break for a while so I think that's the perfect time to catch up with my beautiful best friends and my boyfriend. Yes, three weeks with my boyfriend. It actually feels like a friggin' miracle. My goals for April are as follows:

    • Pay off my holiday completely - save £150
    • Spend quality time with Luke and get snap happy!
    • Meet up with friends & catch up
    • Be strict with a skincare regime
    • Stop snacking for the hell of it

    What goals have you set yourself for the following month? April is always a difficult month for my family and I. It's a month of many close deaths and heartbreak so Easter can often go uncelebrated in my household. However, I'm not going to let such melancholic anniversaries affect my overall mood. I'm going to up my game this month and keep on top of my feelings. April plans? 3 weeks with Luke *eeep*, anniversaries, celebrating Mother's Day and braving Easter tourists at work! I just hope that this next month is gunna be a good'un! What have you got planned?! Let me know. I'll see you tomorrow for my 'Snap Happy' post. Perfect.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment