Monday, March 7, 2011

h is for happy: week 26

Hello lovelies. Welcome, welcome, welcome to another installment of 'H is for Happy' - my weekly countdown of things that put a smile on my face. Thanks for all your comments on the revised layout! I'm glad you like it. I had a relatively chilled out weekend because I wasn't feeling too chirpy. I think my illness is up the spout again :/ Bloody Norah! I'm just gunna take it easy today so that involves sipping soup, snapping Ebay photos and making a few calls. Just what the doctor ordered! (Actually, he ordered a higher dosage of tablets and possible steroids but hey...)  I hope you like this weeks picks! What's been keeping you happy lately?



126; being able to make someone's day / cheer them up


127; singing every instrument in a song as well as the vocals (hello slash guitar solo)


128;swimming in the sea

129; popping bubble wrap


130; using a clean, crisp towel

There it goes! I'm still really unsure of the layout of this post :/ I just wanna change things up a bit and make them less...this this this. I don't know if that makes sense :/ Not many people wanted me to opt for a collage layout though so it may just stay this way. Thoughts?! I hope you all have a good week (:What did you get up to at the weekend? I shall live vicariously (and less OAP like) through your anecdotes! Keep smiling. I'll be back on Wednesday for this weeks installment of my 'What If' feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment