I had a lovely birthday weekend! There was pizzeria dinner, Eric's one night band show, lots of friends, a small gathering at Eric's house, and a show in Miami! Wowzers.
I've been a little out of it lately-- a bit down and disconnected. It's hard to explain, it might just be hormones or some things that have been going on here. I also woke up feeling pretty down on friday (my actual birthday) when I heard all the awful news. I tried not to let it get to me too much, but I felt guilty trying to celebrate my birthday with the events going on. But, with that being said I really did have a great time this weekend. I am so amazingly grateful for my friends that made this weekend a very very joyful one. I am a lucky girl.
On to the pictures.....

Eric the magician. He made dogs disappear and then pulled shrunken versions out of his hat. He pulled people out of his coat. &made a piece of shrimp disappear.
I've been a little out of it lately-- a bit down and disconnected. It's hard to explain, it might just be hormones or some things that have been going on here. I also woke up feeling pretty down on friday (my actual birthday) when I heard all the awful news. I tried not to let it get to me too much, but I felt guilty trying to celebrate my birthday with the events going on. But, with that being said I really did have a great time this weekend. I am so amazingly grateful for my friends that made this weekend a very very joyful one. I am a lucky girl.
On to the pictures.....
Friday:
We went to Propaganda to see Eric's "band": The Mungs.
Proof that I wore heels. (left)
I spy Eric on stage. They did not sing happy birthday (Yay), but they did sing a song about loving Marykate and Ashley Olsen (double yay)!
Saturday:
Eric's house for my birthday celebrating. There was sooo much food &no mall madness. And we were all extremely pooped from the night before. But Eric was a magician and it was probably one of the funnier things I've seen in a very long time <3
Making chili.
They sang happy birthday. I was not pleased.
Eric the magician. He made dogs disappear and then pulled shrunken versions out of his hat. He pulled people out of his coat. &made a piece of shrimp disappear.
Sunday:
Eric, Marlowe, and I sat outside enjoying the lovely weather in the sun for part of the day and hung out on my couch watching Weeds with the french doors open for the rest of the day. Later that night I joined Anita to go see The Slackers at Churchills in Miami. The whole car ride down I tried to figure out what was the last show I saw at Churchills--- it turned out to be The Slackers. Ha. Yes, we both love ska and we are not ashamed.
My mom flew in late Sunday night she'll be here til Thursday where she will then be heading down to Miami for a presentation she's giving. It's nice to have her company and all the extra help!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment