Bag: Petunia Pickle Bottom. It's a good bag. No complaints. Doubles as a backpack-- I've never tried it this way. But really, any large bag would do--- this is cute and holds my things: win/win.
I carry A LOT of stuff. I always have. I'm always one of those people with the big purses filled with things "just incase". I guess people call that "a bag lady" sigh. Now the bag is over run with Marlowe things, but before I would also carry: a bathing suit, a sweater, an ipod, a book, markers, a notebook, and so on. I would have been great on that show "Let's Make A Deal".
I carry A LOT of stuff. I always have. I'm always one of those people with the big purses filled with things "just incase". I guess people call that "a bag lady" sigh. Now the bag is over run with Marlowe things, but before I would also carry: a bathing suit, a sweater, an ipod, a book, markers, a notebook, and so on. I would have been great on that show "Let's Make A Deal".
- wet/dry- dirty diaper bag
- bum genius cloth diapers
- burp cloth - suitable for spit-up, drool, or salsa messes
- extra onesie
- pants - in case it goes from hot to not-so-hot
- butt wipes case - I only use 7th generation or earth's best wipes. &a changing pad. (both came with bag)
- spare diapers - just in case. 7th generation
- pacifier chain
- piece of string- you never know- I might need a piece of string!
- sun hat/crotchet hat
- rattle/teether
- head scarf
- wallet- $$$$
- raybans
- pacifier case- when I got this I thought: "how unnecessary" (sorry Julia). Then I had a baby and realized: "how great! I do need a place to keep a pacifier from getting dirty and/or lost!"
- wholefoods brand natural hand sanitizer
- two types of stain remover- one natural, one not so much.
- natural spraymist -for when my armpits start to stink. ew
- hand lotion
- eye drops - I hate using these things, but I'm supposed to be for a while since having Lasik.
- lip balm- I think I've used this 3 times in one year. Why do I even carry this?
- mac powder foundation- I'm in the process of switching over all my cosmetics to vegan/natural ones. Every time I run out of one thing I make the switch. Unfortunately, I go through my make-up so slowly that I still have this a year later. (Yes, I'd rather use a non-vegan product, than create unnecessary waste.)
- boiron camilia teeth drops- I've been using these for a while and just added them to the purse since the India-Fest incident.
I don't know what I could even take out: besides maybe that lip balm and maybe the armpit spray? Whateva'.
I also carry: a blanket, but this was left in the car seat. & sweater on colder days. another toy of some sort. &of course my camera &phone
No comments:
Post a Comment